|We are 5 minutes drive from the beautiful village of Lautrec, pictured above. Try and get time to pop in to our village, have coffee or lunch and explore this award winning village. World famous for its pink garlic [l’ail rose], it was central to the blue wode [pastel] and silk farming production during the middle ages.|
- From Lautrec: Take the D92, next to the Gendarmerie, direction Vielmur sur Agout.
- After Aqua-val (a water park), take the next road to the right. (Small sign Brametourte)
- Take the third small road to the right, after about 1km, signposted to Brametourte.
- Take the first track to the right – signposted ‘Château de Brametourte’ on the right.
- We are about 200m down the lane, on the left and adjacent to Brametourte Farm on the right of the lane.
Latitude and Longitude: